Job Title: Deputy Manager – Financial Planning Analysis (Business Consulting)
Job Code: 134/001/605
Location: Ras Al Khaimah
Salary: AED 20,000 – 23,000
Industry: Business Consulting
A) Financial Planning – Financial analysis and financial reporting on RE results and strategic business initiatives.
B) Investments – Provide insights into ongoing trends for the industries / sectors already invested in and for the targeted ones.
– Perform financial analysis and financial reporting on RE results and strategic business initiatives.
– Assist in preparing financial forecasts for the business.
– Aid in the preparation of RE strategic plans, new business analysis, and budgets.
– Develop RE strategies including feasibilities, valuations, etc.
– Conduct financial modelling (excel).
– Draft presentations and memorandums for senior management.
– Expense Management – prepare reports and analyses to identify actionable expense management initiatives.
– Developing and maintaining standardized management reporting templates, which will assist the company in monitoring financial and non-financial operational metrics.
– Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
– Provide insights into ongoing trends for the industries / sectors already invested in and for the targeted ones.
– Conduct primary and secondary market research.
– Manage portfolio of existing investments by tracking their performance and summarizing their financial statements, sector data for management review.
– Perform investment analysis for new investments by examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
– Work on the analytical basis of the performance improvement initiatives and follow up jointly with the VPs and Directors on the actual implementation and materializing the impact for subsidiary companies.
– Work on the analytical modules of add on M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) transactions to portfolio companies such as projections and valuation. In addition, follow up on the commercial and financial due diligence undertaken by 3rd party advisors.
– Interface with the management of portfolio companies and third party advisors.
– Business consulting background working in Big 4; ideally with 2 – 4 years’ experience in strategy formulation and assisting clients across various business sectors.
– MBA in Finance from a top tiered university is mandatory.
– Candidates based outside of UAE will also be considered for this role.
– Educational Qualification: MBA Finance (mandatory).
– Age: 27 – 30 years.
– Outstanding knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
– Knowledge of SAP (not essential).
– Advance level MS Excel skills, ability to work with complex financial models involving large data sets.
– Advanced Power Point skills, ability to come up with neat, concise, and structured presentations.
– Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to teamwork and partnerships.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints.
– Experienced in DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) analysis, feasibility studies and cash flow forecasts.
– Outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
– Excellent presentation skills.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.