Job Role: Finance Manager
Job Code: 065/001/235
Salary: Up to AED 20,000
We’re looking for a Finance Manager who will manage the financial areas of Payables / Ledger / Banks / Analysis and other related services through effective coordination internally with management and externally with relevant stakeholders.
– Assist Finance Director in strategic support and provide proactive recommendations for policies and procedures, financial budget and other key finance areas.
– To closely work with Management to provide recommendations on Finance functions.
– To recommend policies and process improvements within finance functions.
– To coordinate and review all the support documents and release payment on time.
– To liaise with Banks on all regular operational and Trade Facility related matters and ensure receipt of service on time.
– To maintain and control financial and accounting data to meet the requirement of the internal & external customer.
– To conduct Bank reconciliation periodically and ensure the correctness of records.
– To liaise with other departments and provide accounting and financial information and services.
– To coordinate with External Auditors and provide necessary support on Audit processes.
– To support Management on cash flow planning through various analysis as per needs.
– To work on Adhoc Projects within finance function as per the requirements of management
– To ensure timely monthly closing and provide monthly management reports on Finance function to Management / All Divisional Heads.
– To initiate corrective actions as per the feedback from Status report meeting
– To review the periodical performance and recommend continuous improvements within Finance function.
– To work on continuous development on Financial IT system
– Ensure that the team member/s are maintaining the highest ethical standards.
– Oversee workload, conduct performance evaluations, recognition and career guidance along with necessary disciplinary actions as appropriate.
– Review the manning and training requirements of the team and communicate those requirements to the Management
– Independent & firm, at the same time a team player with a CAN DO attitude
– Pro-active in liaising with colleagues and business partners
– Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills to work in a team with a service focus mentality
– Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes, and to lead the changes
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Minimum 7 years’ hands-on experience in accounting and finance; out of which, at least 2 year in a managerial position
– At least 3 years’ experience in dealing with auditors and minimum 1 year with Big 4
– Excellent knowledge in SAP FICO and awareness in other SAP modules will be an advantage
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in reviewing and filing VAT
– Experience in working with VAT consultants will be ideal
– Sound knowledge about standard organizational processes is essential
– Good knowledge in LC preparation and review is required and working experience with ESR and ICV will be an added advantage
– Must have experience in detailed monthly closing process and reporting. Experience with a multinational company or group of companies will be preferable.
– Experienced in MS office applications, sound knowledge in Excel in particular.
– Master’s Degree in Accounting / CA / ACCA / equivalent
– Candidates with valid UAE Driving License will be preferred.