Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Code: 006/002/233
Job Location: Ras al Khaimah
Salary: AED 7,000 + Accommodation Allowance (AED 1,000)
– Manage day-to-day marketing programmes and activities so that they meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organization’s public reputation.
– Manage brand-related campaigns, briefs and content.
– Support company’s brands with local requests (e.g. Flyers, Posters, and other tactical requirements), as well as supporting or managing events.
Marketing & Brand Management
– Develop and implement marketing plans for the organization’s products in order to meet established sales or market share targets.
– Contribute to business planning at the executive level to develop an overall marketing strategy.
– Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that advertising and promotion campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
– Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external vendors and agencies (for example printers, event organizers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media outlets).
– Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
– Liaise with other functional and operational area managers to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
– Responsible for developing campaign/content briefs and managing the creative process with the content team.
– Manage, monitor and track all ongoing projects while ensuring high visibility and buy-in at all levels in the company.
– Delivery of post-campaign reports that highlight results, learnings and next steps.
– Ensure all sales and marketing initiatives are committed to engaging consumers and driving traffic to venues while maintaining brand consistency.
– Develop monthly Marketing Reports factoring in the specific marketing performance KPIs, as well as other strategy and budget reporting as required.
Digital & Social Media Marketing
– Leadership of digital strategy and execution.
– Lead on Digital Marketing Agency communications to ensure deadlines are met and KPI’s are hit.
– Drive social media engagement with a thorough content strategy.
– Management of the database and CRM strategy for all brands and ensure constant growth of database and optimal utilization of the existing customer base for internal retargeting strategies.
PR & Media Relations
– Target high profile media, radio shows, bloggers & influencers etc. to build relationships in order to achieve ongoing coverage relating to the company’s brands.
– Work closely with PR agencies for new launches, to develop PR strategy, draft press releases, invite and develop media relations.
Partnerships & Ambassadors
– To identify, develop and manage partnership collaborations with various brands to grow brand awareness and engagement, leveraging each other’s scope and audience reach. That can include co-branded events, marketing campaigns, tactical sales activities and others.
– Establish a strategy targeting key influencers and relevant brand ambassadors to target for joint initiatives.
– Should have tertiary qualifications in Marketing with 5+ years marketing experience (both agency and client side) and with accountability for strategy.
– Arabic speaker possessing good command in any European language (multilingual).
– Experience in the FMCG industry required; Tobacco Industry is a big plus.
– Preferred nationalities: Lebanese, Algerian, Tunisian, or Moroccan.
– Candidate must be residing or willing to relocate to Ras Al Khaimah.
– Experience in contacting and working with influencers.