Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Code: 010/001/559
Salary: AED 10,000
Note: This role requires travel as per job requirements (mills / customer site visits, etc.)
– Complete responsibility of order execution right from the Point of receipt of Contracts till invoicing & Payment collection.
– Review, understand the Contracts and prepare the Project Execution Plan.
– Prepare the Purchase Orders to Suppliers, get validated by the respective Sales Team and signatories as per the DOA.
– Facilitate the LC (if applicable) with Customers & Suppliers in coordination with finance department.
– Verify the Suppliers’ sales contracts / Order acknowledgment copies to ensure they are in line with the customers’ requirement.
– Organize and lead the Kick of Meetings (internal & with Client) as per the Contract’s requirement.
– Obtain the Service offers, Evaluate and conclude the Service orders such as Third Party
Inspection Agencies / Testing Labs / Shipment agencies etc.
– Organize and Lead Pre-Inspection meetings, prepare and submit the MOMs.
– Timely submission of all technical documents such as ITP/MPS / WPS / MRB or VDB etc. coordinating between Contractors/Client & Supplier and get the necessary approvals within the time frame as required by the Contract.
– Obtain progress reports from Suppliers, monitor and ensure the compliance with contractual obligations.
– Lead Weekly / periodical Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client), prepare and submit MOMs.
– Provide Technical clarifications / Review of Material test certificates / test reports / Resolve the Quality claims with the support of QC department / Close the NCRs and conduct customer meetings / Site visits / Mill visits.
– Perform the ERP Entries, Generate Invoices and submit the shipping documents and manage the Logistics & shipments with the support of Finance & Logistics department.
– Submit the necessary reports / shipment forecasts to management and ensure the timely payments from the client.
Other Key Responsibilities:
– Develop and maintain a strong relationship all the Business partners (Customers & Suppliers / Shipping companies & other service providers).
– Explore the new Ideas / Initiatives to optimize the cost throughout the order execution, aim to achieve process excellence, best performance and highest customer satisfaction.
– Actively cultivates a positive and constructive work climate, in order to contribute to the organization’s success.
– Bachelor/master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (Mandatory).
– Minimum 2 years of techno – commercial experience in Project management / Logistics / SCM. department (Steel or similar industrial experience can be an advantage).
– Ability to handle projects from start to finish.
– Knowledge of INCO Terms (Mandatory).
– Computer-literate (MS Office, high level of MS Excel skills, MS Power point etc.).
– Age group between 25 – 35 Years only.
– Language: High level English skills (Arabic skill can be an advantage).
– Analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
– Excellent attitude, enthusiastic & learnability, continuous improvement mentality.
– Well organized with high level of punctuality & discipline at the work.
– Other interpersonal skills such as Leadership, Teamwork skills & active listening etc.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of vacancies.