The Admissions Counsellor will connect students with the international curricula including Arabic schools, webinars, and activities to help them get the most out of the college experience. He / She will meet with students to assess their academic standing and extracurricular activities, inform them about colleges, programs, and majors, and connect them with resources that will help them get into this University. You will also conduct interviews, arranges for campus tours, conduct information sessions, and represent the college at school fairs or other recruiting or outreach initiatives. You should be committed to learning more about the students you interact with and how they may benefit from specific college courses. You should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive with strong communication skills. You call student school database on daily basis to shortlist those interested to join our courses.Job Responsibilities:
- Fixing interactive sessions with all curricula-based schools’ students / parents.
- Maintain good schools Counsellors network.
- Highlighting the benefits of specific programs and courses in order to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Scheduling campus open days, activities for school students.
- Contacting students / parents daily to brief them about our courses and its merits.
- Maximize student recruitments by following up on leads and generating more leads though database calling.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting student recruitment interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admissions decision-making process.
- Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Any relevant Degree.
- Minimum 2-4 years of UAE experience in college/university/higher education industry/Institute in admissions.
- Good in English & Tagalog - speaking, reading, writing. Arabic is a plus.
- Familiarity with college and university programs, majors, admissions requirements and processes, and scholarship and financial aid resources.
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- UAE valid Driving license is preferred.
- Ability to counsel students / parents to recruit for our college academic programs.
- Flexibility to represent our college in exhibitions, school fairs, etc. out of regular working hours.
- Strong planning and people reading skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make important decisions.
- Must be flexible to meet the changing requirements of the University. The duties and location of this post and the role of the post-holder may be changed after consultation. The balance of duties may vary over time and will be reviewed as part of the appraisal process.
- Nationality: Filipino.