Events & ExhibitionsJob Brief:
This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who possesses a blend of account management expertise and event coordination skills. As the Creative Director, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing the design studio and all of its elements as well as supporting the key accounts and project teams with creative direction and overall delivery of design concepts. It is important to be able to nurture and present for client relationships and contributing to the agency's continued success in the KSA market. Our clients include corporate companies as well as larger event projects as well as potential business in a variety of different avenues. This role combines a full project lifestyle from business development, to design, to training of a design studio, to presentation, to planning, to delivery, to dissolution, and more. This is a full-time position located at our client’s offices in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Throughout this time there may be increased travel to other locations for the execution of projects as well as the growth of our business.Job Responsibilities:Sales and Pitching:
Technology and Design Styles:
- Creating and adapting pitches for projects to individual clients from interpreting RFP’s provided and the creative vision of the client’s needs.
- Inclusion of full project methodologies and lifecycle master planning for the delivery of the project and packaging in presentation format for clients.
- Briefing and ideation on creative concepts to Design Teams as well as Quantity Surveyor teams for delivery of projects and edits as necessary to complete scopes of work.
- Understand new trends and abilities in design and translating them into pitches and for client needs.
- Understanding the best quality products and new availabilities in market for different tools for company’s design team and project delivery.
- Identify leads and spaces in the market for company’s involvement.
- Facilitate conversations for business and highlighting company’s core business and skill sets.
- Working and positioning the brand in new business ventures with alignment from company’s leadership teams for future business.
- Facilitate effective communication among project team members, volunteers, and stakeholders.
- Ensure timely dissemination of project updates, reports, and relevant information.
- Fully manage the design studio scheduling and delivery of work on a daily basis.
Quality and Professionalism:
- Collaborate within the market or with providers to onboard and assign freelancers to specific projects.
- Maintain relationships for design resources.
- Identifying, interviewing, and managing project to project based team members.
- Support freelancers by providing necessary resources, training, and assistance throughout their involvement.
- React well under pressure and treat others with respect and consideration regardless of involvement or position.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while looking for ways to improve and promote quality and positive performance.
- Manage and schedule all design resources (2D, 3D, creative strategy) for all projects inbound in the business.
- Efficiently coordinate and document design activities, ensuring that design teams stay informed and aligned.
- Maintain accurate and organized project documentation and records.
- Support a positive and engaging working experience by effectively communicating with team members and assisting them as needed.
- Assist in keeping projects within budget and resource constraints.
- Contribute to the preparation of project reports and evaluations, providing valuable insights and data.
- Stay knowledgeable of up to date technology and design trends.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as scheduling process for design and team management, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience and high level of expertise in CAD, 3D Max, All Adobe Products, Animation studio, or other creative design tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate effectively with diverse teams give direction.
- Excellent abilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the company within the Kingdom and a commitment to making a positive impact on the business.
- At least 8 years of experience in brand activation, creative direction, delivery of concepts, with 2 years in a leadership position.
- Arabic Language Proficiency.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia project delivery and management experience.