Events & ExhibitionsJob Brief:
This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who possesses a blend of account management expertise and event management and operational delivery skills. As the Director of Operations, you will play a pivotal role in nurturing client relationships, executing seamless events, and contributing to the agency's continued success in the KSA market. Our clients include corporate companies as well as larger event projects as well as potential business in a variety of different avenues. This role combines a full project lifestyle from business development, to pitch, to costing, to presentation, to planning, to delivery, to dissolution, and more. This is a full-time position located at our client’s offices in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Throughout this time there may be increased travel to other locations for the execution of projects as well as the growth of our business.Job Responsibilities:Vendor & Supplier Sourcing:
- Working with KSA and worldwide suppliers to negotiate preferred rates as well as positive lasting relationships.
- Understanding the best quality products and new availabilities in market for different tools for brand’s design team and project delivery.
Project Management and Operational Delivery:
- Identify leads and spaces in the market for company’s involvement.
- Facilitate conversations for business and highlighting company’s core business and skill sets.
- Working and positioning Pico in new business ventures with alignment from Pico leadership teams for future business.
- Be the core resource for developing and overseeing project plans, timelines, and objectives.
- Maintain accountability for all active, upcoming, and past projects for their delivery and success.
- Monitor project progress and deadlines, ensuring that activities are on track and milestones are achieved.
- Rectify issues if necessary for all projects through corrective action and clear constructive ways forward.
- Organize and maintain project files, records, and database in all version numbers within the company’s systems.
- Facilitate effective communication among project team members, volunteers, and stakeholders.
- Ensure timely dissemination of project updates, reports, and relevant information.
Budget and Resource Management:
- Collaborate within the market or with providers to onboard and assign freelancers to specific projects.
- Identifying, interviewing, and managing project to project based team members.
- Support freelancers by providing necessary resources, training, and assistance throughout their involvement.
Evaluation and Reporting:
- Developing budgets and project plans within competitive rates and projects.
- Assist in tracking project expenses against the allocated budget.
- Monitor and report any resource needs or constraints to the project leaders.
Quality and Professionalism:
- Help gather data and information for project evaluation and impact assessment.
- Contribute to the preparation of project reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- React well under pressure and treat others with respect and consideration regardless of involvement or position.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while looking for ways to improve and promote quality and positive performance.
- Be the core representative and escalation point for all operational delivery of the company’s projects.
- Guide, maintain, and develop all project activities, ensuring that project teams stay informed and aligned across all work streams.
- Maintain accurate and organized project documentation and records for all projects.
- Create clear process and methodology of work delivery.
- Support a positive and engaging working experience by effectively communicating with team members and assisting them as needed.
- Achieve sales and project targets as defined for the financial year.
- Assist in keeping projects within budget and resource constraints.
- Contribute to the preparation of project reports and evaluations, providing valuable insights and data.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills for project delivery and operational success, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent abilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of the company within the Kingdom and a commitment to making a positive impact on the business.
- At least 8 years of experience in brand activation or operations and project management with 2 years in a leadership position.
- Arabic Language Proficiency.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia project delivery and management experience.