Heavy Equipment ManufacturingJob Summary:
Our client is seeking a Product Support Engineer to address technical issues, troubleshoot, and resolve problems related to earth-moving, construction, and mining equipment in the assigned territory. The role involves preparing failure reports, communicating resolutions to headquarters, supporting sales solutions, conducting visits, and promoting spare parts. Additionally, this role will provide technical expertise, manage warranty claims, and gather customer requirements for future product development activities.Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and rectify technical issues with dealers and customers in the assigned territory.
- Prepare Failure Information Reports and communicate issue resolutions to headquarters.
- Conduct necessary dealer and customer visits to resolve issues effectively.
- Promote spare parts and service sales solutions within the territory.
- Support machine sales department for product launches, tender document preparation, and sales support.
- Act as a technical expert for company's products and be the single point of contact in the assigned territory.
- Gather and communicate customer requirements for future product development activities.
- Process warranty claims efficiently within the assigned territory.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Vehicle, Material, Electrical).
- Strong technical understanding of earth-moving, construction & mining equipment.
- Proficient in problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking), Arabic proficiency (speaking, reading, writing) is advantageous.
- Organizational and prioritization abilities, flexible to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in computer skills and internet-based applications is necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel is advantageous.
- Possession of a UAE Driving License is mandatory.