Monday to FridayWork Timings:
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Job Brief:
With a commitment to providing the best services and catering to the growing needs of customers, our client is looking for a Sales Coordinator with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role in the chemical industry.
You will be the coordinator of sales activities working together with the sales team, supply chain team and the customers. The main target is to improve the services to customers and increase productivity and efficiency of the sales team.Job Responsibilities:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by assisting them in order execution and ensuring all Sales Personnel have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing emails.
- Responsible for attending customer orders, customer inquiries.
- Responsible for sharing quotations of products to customers.
- Ensuring proper documentation of each sale including Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Analysis etc.
- Sample arrangements for customers in close coordination with the sales and business development team.
- Attending to customer and sales team calls and responding to client emails.
- Scheduling meetings of customers with sales team.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product grade numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Tracking delivery of the product till the customer’s factory.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Recording expenses like bonuses, commissions, marketing, and travel.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Previous work experience of a minimum of 2 to 5 years in domestic or international sales coordination and supply chain activities from the chemical industry.
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good communicator.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Hands-on & entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English, Arabic, and Hindi/Urdu (will be an added advantage).
- You are positive and willing to contribute to the company team spirit through your open communication and active knowledge sharing amongst colleagues.