Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Directs a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes, plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Managers.Job Objective:
To manage end to end sales activities and ensure the team of sales employees are operating effectively.Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with the sales team to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the sales team and enhance the performance.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Create and conduct proposal presentation.
- Assist the team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensure that all the team member meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations and proposals.
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling with the sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth/Mastermind business growth strategies to help meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)/ Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Attend networking events and build industry connections in order to facilitate business growth
- Ensure that the organization complies with contractual obligations as well as state and federal regulations.
- Works with other department heads to determine company goals and KPIs.
- Accountable for all commercial aspects of engagement with multiple strategic suppliers (looking at existing contracts - analysis, negotiation, governance and closure - to deliver greater rights).
- Accountable for ensuring strategic objectives are aligned to each commercial deal.
- Responsible for managing the commercial strategy, interfaces, progress updates and reporting in alignment to all supplier negotiations.
- Provision of all commercial deliverables (e.g. negotiation plan, contract risk analysis, benefits analysis and contract creation and closure).
- Identify and implement OPEX-saving opportunities.
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for commercial, including surveying and measuring the commercial process and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities.
- Build a strong pipeline of new opportunities, with the potential, to create business value for the future.
- Manage professional customer relationships - From lead generation through project support - In cooperation with your engineering colleagues.
- Handling marketing issues together with Group marketing team .
- Making records of and reporting the sales activities and opportunities in CRM.
- Aim to embed the core values of honesty, integrity and compliance in everything we do
- Ensuring the approach to compliance is modelled by applying the core values outlined in the ‘Group Product Compliance Policy.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager.
- 8 - 10+ years of experience in HVAC/MEP Sales & Project Sales
- Excellent knowledge and contact with Dubai HVAC/MEP contractors and Consultants.
- Graduation or MBA in Marketing Sales preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate and present at all levels.
- Team Management and Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Strong business acumen – entrepreneurial approach
- Strong networking and relationship building
- CRM tool exposure is mandatory.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Excellent Analytical Ability
- Strategic Alignment
- Building Trust
- Problem solving
- Improving business processes and strategic planning
- Data based decisions
- Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Technical ability and knowledge of plant and process
- Team work