Bonus twice a yearIndustry:
Manufacturing – Automotive PartsJob Purpose:
Maintain, strengthen, and improve the business relationship between the brand and the customers in the region of West Africa. Contribute to the sales of company products and achievement of monthly, quarterly, and yearly set targets. Gather and evaluate market information about the company's market position, competition, pricing, and other related marketing activities.
Responsible for Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Benin, Burkina Faso, Togo, Senegal, Ghana. Will have one person reporting to him in the title of Brand Promoter. Has active aftermarket knowledge in West African markets, and of course, ready for extensive travel. The French language is critical for this position, so he must be fluent in English and French.Job Responsibilities: Prepare long-term budget Product Wise / Market Segment Wise for Territories and Customers for Long-term Sales Planning
Monthly Budget Reviews to assure sales performance is according to the sales plan
- 3-4 years’ sales forecasting on Pcs, AVG Sell Price, AVG COGS, Price List Increases, Product Mix, Year End Rebate & Sales Commissions
- Support the marketing department with country / customer-specific marketing plans by creating a sense of customer’s marketing development fund allocation vs sales forecast.
- Support Aftersales Technical Support team on regional training needs assistance and allocation of training budgets.
- Support Category Management team in calculating market share planning (Mid Term and Long Term).
Weekly Sales Performance Reviews to assure sales performance is according to the sales plan
- Customer Wise / Product wise review on MTD/YTD achievements and explaining Gaps vs. Target and LY to SM.
- Monthly reviewing and updating Full Year Landing FCST for assigned territories explaining Gaps vs. Budget on PCs, TO, Mix & GP.
Monthly S&OP projection update Territories and Customers
- Weekly reviewing and updating Current Month, YTD, and Full Year Landing FCST for assigned territories.
Monthly reporting on assigned territories
- Product-wise review on 6 months and Full year production cycle forecast to ensure stock availability for target execution.
Customer Distribution contract signing for Annual Target (PCs and YER) & Annual Price List Generation to set customers annual sales goals
- Product-wise review on MTD/YTD achievements and explaining Gaps Vs Target and LY to SM (Last Year to Same Month).
- Customer wise review on MTD/YTD achievements and explaining Gaps Vs Target and LY to SM.
Plan and execute Visits to Territories to be closer to market to achieve objectives such as:
- Prepare customer’s annual profitability projection in relation to target setting in Pcs, Price (After competitive Analysis), and YER to assure profitable revenue generation, in line with budget and generate customer Price list.
Assuring timely completion of the Monthly Sales Cycle & Offer best possible customer services to achieve monthly sales goals and assure customer satisfaction
- Understand product availability, Share of account, Pricing Vs competitor and distributor’s channel strength. Hunt sales opportunities for distribution improvement, Product Launch, Range Expansion etc.
- Conduct Targeted surveys for Product launch and gauge competitor activities in the market.
- Attend product launch events, seminars & exhibitions to expand business connection with key players and gain insight into the regional business dynamics.
- Business Meetings with distributors on sales, marketing, pricing, and product launch planning.
- Product training and development of distributor sales resources & Channel Partners.
- Marketing Activity & Brand Protection planning, execution and performance review to support sales plan and expand brand awareness and brand protection.
- Prepare, finalize and periodically review marketing activity calendar with distributors.
- Review post-activity sales impact with distributor and assure timely submission and reimbursement of marketing development funds to distributors.
- Closely monitor counterfeit activities in the market and screen territories periodically on the basis of ROI, to identify countries for counterfeit actions and assure brand protection.
- Follow-up internally/Externally on SO Submission, Payments Follow-up, FO Collection, Monthly sales closing projections.
- Actively responding customers on their day-to-day inquiries regarding Prices, Payments, Incoterms, Payment Terms, Fill rate, shipping plan etc.
- Support in launching company’s new products to increase brand portfolio in the Middle East by preparing new Product Cross Referencing, Price, and Potential Analysis of the market.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Bachelor degree is essential. Master of Business Administration or Equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of active sales in the Aftermarket, also in sales of other technical parts.
- Active market knowledge in West African markets
- A market knowledge in West African markets, and ready for extensive travel.
- Excellent communication.
- Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Analytical, Forecasting Sales.
- Results orientation and can develop Budget.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Mid-level MS Office skills.
- Technical knowledge in Mechanics.
- French and English fluent.
- Driving license and car.
- Skills in Sales Management and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.