We are seeking a skilled and experienced IT Executive to join our team. In this role, you will oversee and manage the technology operations of our organization, design and implement IT strategies, and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place. The ideal candidate will have a solid technical background while being able to manage and motivate people. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds maximum value to our company so it facilitates achieving business success.Job Responsibilities:
- Define IT strategy and roadmap, aligning it with the business objectives.
- Supervise the implementation of IT systems, ensuring that the infrastructure and applications meet business requirements and are implemented in a timely manner.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g., network security) and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure data integrity and cybersecurity, safeguarding the company's sensitive information.
- Prepare, manage and control the IT department's annual operating and capital budgets.
- Identify and eliminate security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data safety.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all IT equipment and services are purchased at cost-effective rates.
- Conduct research to discover innovative technologies that can enhance and optimize business performance.
- Develop and lead IT human resources to meet strategic goals.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an IT Executive or similar managerial role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field.
- In-depth knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, as well as a solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
- Superior knowledge of IT industry's best practices, trends, and technological advancements.
- Proficiency in project management and team management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities with a strategic mindset.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex IT concepts into easy-to-understand language for business stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management and service orientation skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, CompTIA Security+, CISSP) are advantageous.