Food & BeverageJob Summary:
Our client is seeking an organized and proactive Operations/Administrative Executive to join their team. The role requires someone who is capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This job is well suited to individuals who have exceptional communication skills, can remain cool under pressure, and have excellent time management skills.Job Responsibilities:
- Manage executive correspondence by responding to emails and letters in a timely manner, sorting mail, and ensuring that critical information is passed on swiftly.
- Handle confidential documents, ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain the office systems, including data management and filing.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks, including invoicing, managing expense reports, and budget tracking.
- Assist in the recruitment process by coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing telephone screenings, and scheduling interviews.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relation with clients, visitors, and suppliers, handling their inquiries and directing them to the relevant personnel.
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members as needed.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role. Experience in a corporate environment is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other office management software.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- High level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to present information in a clear manner to colleagues, executives, and clients.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external corporate relationships, demonstrating professionalism via written and verbal communication.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information