Manufacturing Job Role:
To supervise on developing new products with profitability strategies, improvements and increase revenue. Identify opportunities and analyzing problems and provide sustainable solutions.Job Responsibilities:
- Follow projects related to professional refrigeration.
- Design and dimension refrigeration circuit components
- Develop 2D and 3D drawings of the new product.
- Create guidelines and design a program refrigeration system and control.
- Responsible for presenting the new product and its features, capabilities, and applications with complete details on the development comparing the current products and its competition; engaging market trends and customer needs.
- Reporting on time all technical aspects and development of the new product and its improvement.
- Perform Fluid Dynamics simulations – monitoring and analyzing the fluid flow.
- Work closely with the production, engineers, technician, and project teams for refrigeration product industrializations
- Supervising test and analysis of professional refrigeration product development.
- Maintain documentation on reports and analysis.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / Technological / Scientific Field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in R&D Product Development related to Kitchen Refrigeration
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and a 3D parametric modeling SW (Inventor, Solid edge, SolidWorks)
- Strong experience in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Design on sheet metal (stainless steel) production
- Experience in application of Norms & Standards related to professional refrigeration products.
- Very good knowledge of various valves, pumps, air controls and handling units, coils, compressors, condensers, pipes, pneumatic and electrical controls, pressure gauges, fluid / gas flow.
- Familiar with the design, construction, and installation of refrigeration equipment as well as blueprints, schematic and wiring diagrams; and sequence of operation interpretations.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have an excellent oral and written communication skills to interface effectively with staff, management, and various other internal and external parties.