Energy SustainabilityJob Brief:
Our client is looking for a person with sales experience in the Asset Management and Property sector. The ideal person will be responsible for providing operational energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings to increase their yield and benefit the owners and tenants. Our client is a global technology company that delivers operational energy efficiency in buildings and sustainability outcomes. Job Purpose:
To help grow the business in the Middle East and Africa, our client is seeking a high-caliber Sales Director with a proven track record in developing high-value accounts in the U.A.E. Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Global Sales and be part of the team in implementing the company’s strategic business plan.
- Identify business opportunities and grow a pipeline.
- Convert the pipeline to orders.
- Meet and exceed targets set for growing the pipeline and orders.
- Networking with the industry.
- Establish an excellent rapport with the team, potential customers, and clients.
- Develop close relationships with key accounts to ensure 1) Client satisfaction, 2) Retention, and 3) Growth.
- Refined presentation and communication skills with confidence in a boardroom environment.
- Work with the teams in a collaborative manner to create effective proposals for clients.
- Some administrative tasks.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of the Company’s Business, its Market, its Market Proposition, its products, and key current and planned initiatives.
- Ensure that the sales & solutions approach is appropriately aligned to the objectives of the business.
Please visit our jobs page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.Subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter for weekly job updates.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience in Asset Management sector.
- Track record of delivering outcomes in the technology industry is essential.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Arabic fluency is a plus.
- Ability to grasp financial, and technical concepts and selling, strong attention to detail.
- Should be open to travelling within the Middle East, Europe and Africa. Candidates open to travelling and living in different countries will only be considered for the role.
- A degree in Engineering, Science, Asset Management, finance, marketing, or business management will be preferable.
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills required.
- Delivering complex outcomes to increase value to the property sector is essential.
- A wide network already established at the top level of Building Property Groups is advantageous.
- A proven ‘self-starter’ capable of operating autonomously with limited support.
- Dynamic individual capable of developing existing business as well as pursuing new opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, prioritize work under tight deadlines and pressure, and deliver for multiple regions across various time zones.
- Computer Skills such as Tech savvy, HubSpot or similar CRM, LinkedIn, and business networking tools (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).